From the stables to the pasture, enjoy imaginative playtimes with this Andalusian Foal Figure
Clothed in gray, the Schleich Andalusian Foal Figure displays elegant strength. Known as the Spanish horse, the Andalusian is a major influence on modern horse breeds. Bred through history for tribes, traders, cavalry and riding academies throughout the Iberian Peninsula, these horses were prized for their natural balance and agility.
Characterized by a bold but willing temperament and strong yet controlled movement, this breed is popular for many events including dressage, bullfighting and pulling carriages. With particularly strong hindquarters, Andalusians move with a high, graceful action.
A live Andalusian stallion is a compact horse measuring fifteen to sixteen hands, the unit of measurement for horses in which one hand is equivalent to four inches. Small farm animal figurines like this horse figure provide hours of joy during playtime.
- Small farm animal figurines provide hours of joy
- Hand-painted with lifelike details
- Made of PVC
- Fun Fact: In Spain, there are cave paintings of Andalusians that are 20,000 - 30,000 years old
- Scientific Name: Equus ferus caballus
- Global Home: Worldwide
- Conservation Status: Least concern
- Primary Habitat: Savanna, Grassland
- Toy animal figures are recommended for children ages 3 and up
- 3.3 in. x 1 in. x 3.1 in.
- Schleich is the home of action figures and animal toys that inspire imagination with boys and girls around the world from the World of Nature with beautiful animal toys to the World of History with realistic educational toys. From over twenty breeds of horses to a dozen species of dinosaurs, Schleich understands the beauty and range in the animal kingdom. Dive into the farm, nature or the wild prehistoric world of dinosaurs with hand-painted toys modeled from nature.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.