The classic and award-winning Winkel teether and rattle has been loved by so many baby's all over the world
A true must-have for parents and infants. Its maze of soft, continuous tubes and its stunning colors instantly capture and hold babys attention. The mesmerizing loop design and lightweight construction make it easy for little hands to grab, hold and rattle a perfect clutching toy to engage babys gross motor skills. The center cube features a quiet rattle so baby can explore sound and cause and effect.
The soft, pliable loops are BPA-free for teething or gumming babies. This bundle also Introduces your young one into The Make Believe World of Winkel, through this amazing board book. Travel from sea to outer space - featuring 10 full-color and beautifully designed pages of unique artwork, and a soft, padded cover for your young one. This picture-only board book allows baby to be imaginative and inspire creativity.
- Closed book measures 5L x 7W x 0.5 D in
- Winkel measure 5x5x4
- Surface wash only
- This product meets or exceeds EN71 and CPSIA safety regulations
AGE: 6 months +
**AWARD WINNER: The Bump Best of Baby - Top Toy for 3 to 6 Months:
"As baby begins to reach for and grasp toys and understand cause and effect (aka, “if I shake this, it’ll make noise”), rattles are a perfect plaything to offer. The Winkle, a two-in-one rattle and teething toy with soft, colorful plastic loops, has been a fan favorite for years. It’s designed for tiny hands to hold easily and to help baby develop fine motor skills through clutching and two-handed play. It may seem simple, but it’ll quickly become your child’s favorite toy
What We Love:
- Its lightweight design makes it easy for little hands to grab, hold and shake; plus, the loops let you slip a pacifier clip through it to keep it off the floor, making it the perfect travel toy
- The colorful loops will catch baby’s eye, while the rattle in the middle of the cube will hold baby’s ear
- The teethable plastic loops are BPA-free and baby-safe; you can even pop the Winkel in the fridge to give your teething child’s sore gums some cool relief"