Yellow Springs Toy Company Play Professionals are responsible adults who handle day-to-day sales and customer interactions, they develop deep product-knowledge over time. We are a small company and need experienced people.
Work is physically demanding and requires standing for long periods and being able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Starting pay is above minimum and will be commensurate with experience and skills.
We are a young fast-growing company and look for people with a flexible skill set, or can-do attitude—someone who can grow with as we mature. Work with us has the potential to grow and morph into new challenges.
You may be a good fit for us if you:
• are curious, playful and great with people.
• believe in the importance of education, diversity and building community.
• are able to multi-task, communicate well, make order out of chaos.
• have a background in education, retail, merchandising, art, or marketing.
• are a good communicator, honest and self-directed.
• have a strong work ethic, and often make a personal investment in you places of employment.
• are comfortable with technology and troubleshooting.
• have availability to work these hours: 11:30 to 7:30 Sunday-Monday, 9:30 to 4:30 & noon to 7:30 Saturday (two shifts). We do sometimes split shifts (11:30 to 3:30/3:30 to 7:30) when necessary.
YELLOW SPRINGS TOY COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
HOW TO APPLY: Fill out the form below. We will reply to let you know we received your application and let you know about our current availability.