Get your happy going when playing the fun game of Dreidel!
Emoji Dreidels provide facial expressions reflecting the letter upon which the Dreidel lands. Happy Spinning!
- Each player starts with ten pennies (or dimes, beans, "gelt", etc.) 1) Each player puts up one penny. 2) The youngest player goes first by spinning the Dreidel. The letter that faces up tells what to do (see below) 3) Play each game for as long as you want. The player with the most pennies at the end wins! If at any point no money is left , start again.
- NUN - Do nothing. next player goes.
- GIMEL - Take all the money!
- HEY - Take half the money.
- SHIN - Pay in two pennies.
Contains: 4 Large Dreidels (0.88" l x 0.88" w x 2.20" h each)